Potter VS Malfoy!
14!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
14!! I asked cause I want see you in other game room too
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
16!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
17! awwhhh I appreciate ittt, u r too sweet! once break starts Ill be active here again!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
16!! Okayy!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
18!!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
17!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |