Potter VS Malfoy!

-4

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-5!

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
-6

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
-7!!

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
-8

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
-9

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-10

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
-11

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Potter VS Malfoy!
-12

Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart

Potter VS Malfoy!
-11

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█