Potter VS Malfoy!
43
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
44
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
43
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Potter VS Malfoy!
44
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
43
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
42
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Potter VS Malfoy!
41
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
40
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Potter VS Malfoy!
39
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
38
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!