Potter VS Malfoy!

31! damn 12 wins (almost 13) in js 24 days 🔥🔥

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
32! haha

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
33!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
34!

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
35!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
36!

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
37!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
38

we accept the love we think we deserve

Potter VS Malfoy!
39!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
40

we accept the love we think we deserve