Potter VS Malfoy!
36
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
35
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.
Potter VS Malfoy!
36
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
35
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
36!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
35!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
36!!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
35!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
36!
'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆
Potter VS Malfoy!
37!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown