Potter VS Malfoy!

16

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
17!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
18!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
19

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
20!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
21!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
22!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
23!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
24!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
25!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you