Potter VS Malfoy!
47!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
49!!!!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
48!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
50!!!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
YAY!!! 
Draco forever
o

Draco forever
o
Potter VS Malfoy!
Whoo! Dray for the win again!
Also, hihi Ina!
1!!
Also, hihi Ina!
1!!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
0
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
1
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you