Potter VS Malfoy!
17! I'm great! I adopted a caterpillar and he's on my desk right now haha
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
18
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
17
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
18
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
17
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
18!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
20
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
21 ooo~ caterpillar~
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
22!!