Potter VS Malfoy!

3

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Potter VS Malfoy!
4 <3

we accept the love we think we deserve

Potter VS Malfoy!
3

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
4

we accept the love we think we deserve

Potter VS Malfoy!
5!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
6 <3

we accept the love we think we deserve

Potter VS Malfoy!
5

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Potter VS Malfoy!
6!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
7!

we accept the love we think we deserve

Potter VS Malfoy!
8!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..