Potter VS Malfoy!
50!!! WINNN!!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
WHOO DRAY FOR THE WIN!
0
0
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
1! YAYAYAYAYYYYYYYY I like the competition hereee (why wasnt this game active before I joined tho? like why only 1 win for Malfoy?)
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
2! i think i had just made it
Potter VS Malfoy!
3! damn u js made it and already 3 wins were for potter T.T
edit: I mean pottAH
edit: I mean pottAH
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
4! It would have been more for Dray if more of us were active at the same time I believe
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
5! don't go hanging around with the wrong sort PoTtAh
Potter VS Malfoy!
6! Scared, PoTtAh?
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
7! loll truee, well atleast now Dray will always winn
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
8! My FaThEr WiLl HeAr AbOuT tHiS!