Potter VS Malfoy!
40!!!!!!! 10 LEFT!!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
41!! If you want to give me a nickname, Yex, you can call me K or something along those lines, get creative, I know Ezriell calls me dragon, so I don't care lol
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
42!!!!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
43!!! hmm Ill make a nickname for u, js wait!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
45!! 5 more!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
46!!! 4 more!
Potter VS Malfoy!
47!!! aler, this is not new, Ill call u K, K is potassium and I am inlove w potassium
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
48! Fine with me!! Also, 2 more!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you