Potter VS Malfoy!
-9 How are you, Si?
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-8 I'm pretty good, a little tired. Wbu?
Potter VS Malfoy!
-7 Eh, I'm alright I guess. I just sent someone a breakup text since I don't see them all day and I don't know how it's gonna go, but they're pretty apathetic so
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-5!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-3!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Potter VS Malfoy!
-1!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you