Potter VS Malfoy!

-10 :bye:

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
-9 How are you, Si?

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
-8 I'm pretty good, a little tired. Wbu?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
-7 Eh, I'm alright I guess. I just sent someone a breakup text since I don't see them all day and I don't know how it's gonna go, but they're pretty apathetic so :/

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
-6!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-5!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
-4!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-3!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you

Potter VS Malfoy!
-2!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
-1!

Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you