Potter VS Malfoy!

13!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
14!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
13!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
14 yk Alliasta, u can always change ur choice and join us!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
13 No If I did it wouldn't be fun!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Potter VS Malfoy!
14 tbh I have to agree w u, ther wont be a competition, but I am talking in general, there is a Draco fan club if u wanna join :wink3:

edit: I am sorry but I gotta mention u so u see the message @Alliasta Holista
Last edited by Yexian Wei on 28 May 2025, 18:48, edited 3 times in total.

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
15

☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆

Amelia Randensmith

Potter VS Malfoy!
16! wbbbbb I missed u!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Potter VS Malfoy!
17!!!!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Potter VS Malfoy!
16!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7