16 May 2025, 22:46
Rememberal Problem
I was told to post my issue here so here goes:
My rememberal let me in to see the no notifications and settings. I could look at things. Now since I got my first notification I cannot enter my rememberal. Even once the little number left, I still cannot enter it. It is reddish black and my computer treats it like a picture if I try to open it.
----Thank you.
Lillian McMason
My rememberal let me in to see the no notifications and settings. I could look at things. Now since I got my first notification I cannot enter my rememberal. Even once the little number left, I still cannot enter it. It is reddish black and my computer treats it like a picture if I try to open it.
----Thank you.
Lillian McMason
17 May 2025, 01:48
Rememberal Problem
I see nothing in your settings that should cause this issue. I suggest clearing your cache and changing browsers if the problem persists. I am quoting you post to trigger the rememberall.Lillian McManson wrote: 16 May 2025, 22:46 I was told to post my issue here so here goes:
My rememberal let me in to see the no notifications and settings. I could look at things. Now since I got my first notification I cannot enter my rememberal. Even once the little number left, I still cannot enter it. It is reddish black and my computer treats it like a picture if I try to open it.
----Thank you.
Lillian McMason
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
17 May 2025, 22:47
Rememberal Problem
It did. It was red and had a one until I found out where had a comment. I tried to clear the cache but I wasn't sure how. And I am currently using the best browser my computer has. If I try to get a new one my low memory computer could mess up. So I guess I will have to live with it. Thank you.Solomon Lear wrote: 17 May 2025, 01:48I see nothing in your settings that should cause this issue. I suggest clearing your cache and changing browsers if the problem persists. I am quoting you post to trigger the rememberall.Lillian McManson wrote: 16 May 2025, 22:46 I was told to post my issue here so here goes:
My rememberal let me in to see the no notifications and settings. I could look at things. Now since I got my first notification I cannot enter my rememberal. Even once the little number left, I still cannot enter it. It is reddish black and my computer treats it like a picture if I try to open it.
----Thank you.
Lillian McMason