Take the last letter and make a new word

Supply

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Take the last letter and make a new word
yesterday

-Lili, the flower

Take the last letter and make a new word
YOLO!

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

Take the last letter and make a new word
obvious

-Lili, the flower

Take the last letter and make a new word
suspicious

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

Take the last letter and make a new word
sassy

-Lili, the flower

Take the last letter and make a new word
yass!

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

Take the last letter and make a new word
slay!!

-Lili, the flower

Take the last letter and make a new word
yoga!

"I will not let anyone"
"walk through my mind"
"with dirty feet."
Mahatma Gandhi

Take the last letter and make a new word
apple

-Lili, the flower