OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)

Image posted by the member
Hello, Hello, are you a fan of the sea or the ocean?
Are you enchanted by the way the ocean waves dance?
Do you feel enchanted by the sounds of the waves?
Then feel free to join the ๐“†‰โ€โš“๐“‡ผSea/Ocean Club๐“†‰โ€โš“๐“‡ผ
Years allowed range from 1st Year to 7th Year
Club meetings will be held at anytime every Friday
We talk about what you guys fine interesting


Founder
Reducio
Student: Miami Torez

Moderators
Reducio

Students
Reducio
-@Ellie Randensmith
-@Amelia Randensmith
-@Andronica Evans
-@Hana Suzuki
-@Graci Laren
-@Amanda Torez
-
-
-
-
-


Threads
Reducio
N/A

Sign Up
Reducio
Name:
Year:
House:
Why do you want to join?:

Requirements
Reducio
N/A Well, maybe liking beaches, but if you don't, everyone is still welcome!
Last edited by Miami Torez on 19 May 2025, 15:30, edited 8 times in total.

โ˜…My favourite love story is oursโ˜…

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Name: Ellie Randensmith
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Why do you want to join?: As a kid I loved going out on my dads boat, the ocean always excited me. I would see dolphins and fell in love

โœง-โœง-โœงThey say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt moreโœง-โœง-โœง
โœฟ
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ€
โœฟ

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Name: Amelia Randensmith
Year:1
House: Ravenclaw
Why do you want to join?: kinda same reason as my ic cousin Ellie said! The ocean would always excite me, and whenever I saw a sea creature, I would get so happy! I always felt a deep love and connection for the ocean. when I was little I wanted to become a mermaid, I loved the ocean so much! ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

โ˜† "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."โ˜†

Amelia Randensmith

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Name: Andronica Evans
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Why do you want to join?: Andronica love the ocean and nature out that !! She goes and visits places with beaches every summer !

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Welcom to the club @Ellie Randensmith, @Amelia Randensmith, @Andronica Evans

โ˜…My favourite love story is oursโ˜…

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Name: Hana Suzuki
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Why do you want to join?: Hana loves to see the crystal clear sea and water, the way it moves makes her feel relaxed.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Welcome to the Club @Hana Suzuki

โ˜…My favourite love story is oursโ˜…

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Yay!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
<3

โ˜…My favourite love story is oursโ˜…

OPEN!! OOC 𓆉โ€โš“𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โ€โš“𓇼(OOC)
Name: Graci Laren
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Why do you want to join?: Well, Graci hails from Greece, and basically grew up around beaches during the summer.
And Miami's club, so why would I not want to?

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8