𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)

Hello, Hello, are you a fan of the sea or the ocean?
Are you enchanted by the way the ocean waves dance?
Do you feel enchanted by the sounds of the waves?
Then feel free to join the ๐โ
๐ผSea/Ocean Club๐โ
๐ผ
Years allowed range from 1st Year to 7th Year
Club meetings will be held at anytime every Friday
We talk about what you guys fine interesting
Are you enchanted by the way the ocean waves dance?
Do you feel enchanted by the sounds of the waves?
Then feel free to join the ๐โ
๐ผSea/Ocean Club๐โ
๐ผYears allowed range from 1st Year to 7th Year
Club meetings will be held at anytime every Friday
We talk about what you guys fine interesting
Founder
Reducio
Student: Miami Torez
Moderators
Reducio
Students
Reducio
-@Ellie Randensmith
-@Amelia Randensmith
-@Andronica Evans
-@Hana Suzuki
-@Graci Laren
-@Amanda Torez
-
-
-
-
-
-@Amelia Randensmith
-@Andronica Evans
-@Hana Suzuki
-@Graci Laren
-@Amanda Torez
-
-
-
-
-
Threads
Reducio
N/A
Sign Up
Reducio
Name:
Year:
House:
Why do you want to join?:
Year:
House:
Why do you want to join?:
Requirements
Reducio
N/A Well, maybe liking beaches, but if you don't, everyone is still welcome!
Last edited by Miami Torez on 19 May 2025, 15:30, edited 8 times in total.
โ
My favourite love story is oursโ
𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)
Name: Ellie Randensmith
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Why do you want to join?: As a kid I loved going out on my dads boat, the ocean always excited me. I would see dolphins and fell in love
Year: 1st
House: Hufflepuff
Why do you want to join?: As a kid I loved going out on my dads boat, the ocean always excited me. I would see dolphins and fell in love
𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)
Name: Amelia Randensmith
Year:1
House: Ravenclaw
Why do you want to join?: kinda same reason as my ic cousin Ellie said! The ocean would always excite me, and whenever I saw a sea creature, I would get so happy! I always felt a deep love and connection for the ocean. when I was little I wanted to become a mermaid, I loved the ocean so much!
Year:1
House: Ravenclaw
Why do you want to join?: kinda same reason as my ic cousin Ellie said! The ocean would always excite me, and whenever I saw a sea creature, I would get so happy! I always felt a deep love and connection for the ocean. when I was little I wanted to become a mermaid, I loved the ocean so much!
โ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."โ
Amelia Randensmith
𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)
Name: Andronica Evans
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Why do you want to join?: Andronica love the ocean and nature out that !! She goes and visits places with beaches every summer !
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Why do you want to join?: Andronica love the ocean and nature out that !! She goes and visits places with beaches every summer !
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)
Welcom to the club @Ellie Randensmith, @Amelia Randensmith, @Andronica Evans
โ
My favourite love story is oursโ
𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)
Welcome to the Club @Hana Suzuki
โ
My favourite love story is oursโ
𓆉โโ𓇼Sea/Ocean Club𓆉โโ𓇼(OOC)
Name: Graci Laren
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Why do you want to join?: Well, Graci hails from Greece, and basically grew up around beaches during the summer.
And Miami's club, so why would I not want to?
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Why do you want to join?: Well, Graci hails from Greece, and basically grew up around beaches during the summer.
And Miami's club, so why would I not want to?
|
|