Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario

[quote]Alan just shrugged, he usually did not get any nicknames, but thought they were fun. He would not mind it at all, if she gave him a nickname at one point. "You can give me a nickname, of you want, but that is your decision", he therefore told her, hoping she was not bothered by his vague answer. For now the Gryffindor would just listen to the girl talk, only nodding from time to time. "That is awesome, both just sound like a lot of fun; for you and I would say go whichever way you please as you surely would excel in either!", he announced with a sheepish grin growing on his face with every passing second.

She was younger than him and nice nonetheless, so for some reason he did not feel nervous around her, she did not give him a reason to do so after all. Alan was impressed by her knowledge, after all she was not on the schol for longer than a couple of weeks and already knew that much. Then again she loved the subject even before coming to this school. "It is impressive that you know this much, I mean I personally do not wait for a potion to finish brewing, because it just takes too long. But I still try to keep my grades up, because it would look bad on my report card", he said, chuckling.

This is a main account tied to: Nichlas Forsberg
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
Santario would kind of shrug at his vague answer about his name. She wasn’t typically the kind of person to give someone a nickname without that person telling her that they wanted to be called something specifically. “Well then Alan it is for now.” There was a small possibility that she might give him a nickname later on down the road after she got to know him better. When he said that she would probably excel in anything in either of her chosen paths she smiled brightly. “Thank you! I certainly hope so.” Either socializing wasn’t as hard as she thought it was or she just happened to run into the right people all of the time. It seemed so far, other than that one of the other third-year she spoke to, that everyone was easy to talk to.

She would smile again when he talked about her knowledge is impressive and about keeping his grades up. “My mother is very adept with potions and she used to let me help. I so far also have a weakness in homework so I know how you feel in that aspect.” Now she had decided that they had spoken enough about her because her next question was going to shift the attention back to him. “Do you have an idea what you want to do when you graduate?” She could realistically talk about potions and healing all day long, but it would be far too rude to just dominate the conversation like that.

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
Alan nodded. Being called by his given name was completely fine for him, as it was... well his given name. He was used to being called that by basically anyone he had met so far. It was rare for some of the ids to address him with his surname, but that was kind of awkward. He was not old and they were not old either, so why did they act like some business partners? "Sounds good to me", he further confirmed, just to make it a little bit more obvious, that he was absolutely fine with being called Alan.

When she asked him, whether he had any plans for his future, he nodded excitedly. "Yes! I want to be a magizoologist and nurse injured or abandoned creatures back to health!", he explained proudly. "That is why I have been looking forward to Care of Magical Creatures a lot, those two years without it were so hard! Thanks to Griffith though, I already learned about some creatures though, he would begin to ramble a little, his light green eyes with brown specks shining brightly, as he talked about one of his most favorite topics. "I really hope that I will be able to achieve that goal, but I am working hard for it, so it should work out just fine!"

This is a main account tied to: Nichlas Forsberg
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
San giggled softly as he got excited and started to ramble a little about his interest in being a magizooologist. She had come to find that she loved the way that people’s eyes lit up when they spoke about something that made them passionate. Given that she enjoyed people watching just listening to someone talk, and watching how they reacted to the things that they spoke about gave her a lot of insight about a person. She gathered from the fact that he mentioned the name Griffith that he was probably their Care of Magical Creatures Professor. “You seem very kind and like you would have a gentle touch with animals. I bet you will be one of the best!”

She saw some similarities between them already and if he was half as dedicated as she was to achieve her goals, he would be amazing. This is where she seemed to fall a bit on conversation with new people. Small talk was what she was bad at. Maybe socializing wasn’t any easier than she had thought it was maybe it was just easier with her best friend. “Oh I did get a photo of you with your guitar is it okay if I get it developed? I’d be happy to give you a copy. I know most people know because I am on the paper, but I don’t take photos for the Headliner. This is just for my personal photo albums that I am putting together for my time at school.” She could also be known as on the Slytherin Quidditch team, but since the first games were still approaching it was less likely that a lion would know her from that. 

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
Alan would feel proud, when she mentioned that he would do good. He really hoped so, because it was just his dream. "I think that might bring me long way, but just being gentle will not make me the best... there is a lot I have to learn, which I am completely okay with!"

When she mentioned having taking a picture, he looked at her in surprise and nodded quickly. "Sure, I didn't even notice you took a picture!", he said, laughing lightly. he would be a bit nervous though, but not in an amount that should be concerning in any way. "Would you mind showing it to me, once it is developed? I bet you are great at taking pictures!", Alan's mood shifted back to a relaxed state. She spoke to him about the picture, which was pretty nice and he could not wait to see the result. "You are in the Headliner? Didn't even know that, I usually just skim through it; no offense, because two of my friends are doing the visual stuff!", he explained awkwardly. He wondered what exactly she was doing in the newspaper, considering to take a look at her articles, if she would ever write some.

This is a main account tied to: Nichlas Forsberg
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
“Of course I will! When I send it off to my mom to develop I’ll ask her to make two copies of that one so that you can have a copy for yourself.” She smile brightly a smile that reached her sapphire eyes making them light up. If there was one thing, she loved it was when people took an interest in her photographs. “So I don’t actually write for the Headliner, I actually edit some of the articles. I help make sure they keep within word counts so that your two friends don’t have to try and fit overstuffed articles into the layout.”

She raised her eyes brows and let out an Oh! As she reached into her camera bag with both hands and pulled out a leather-bound photo album. “You can look if you want to!” She would hold it out to him and if he was so inclined to take it he would see some moving photos and some non-moving. The first thing he would see is a photo of her with her parents and their pets, a couple of stationary photos of Olphie Bercegeay’s ‘bracelet making event’, a photo of san and her parents with Hogwarts express in the background. Then a photo of a little blonde girl with her mouth hanging open, a moving photo of the forbidden forest with the trees swaying in the breeze. A Photo of the quidditch training grounds, a photo of Kyle DeRook taking a training bludger to the chest and falling off his broom, and a couple of photos of the dodgeball game. This was something San clearly did not remember seeing Alan in although he was in some of the photos his face wasn’t in any of them. 

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
Alan nodded happily. "I will frame it and put it on the wall or something once you did!", he said, smiling brightly at her. It would be a gift after all and he would treasure it as such. He already could not wait for the picture to be developed by her mother. He nodded slightly, "I have applied for that, but wasn't chosen; I don't really mind though and think you will do great as their editor!", he said, punctuated by a nod.

When her expression suddenly changed, he got curious and looked at her, as if sayingOh?, as he waited for her to continue. Usually people did and he did not want to hasten her. She would pull out a leather-bound book, that he could identify as a photo album the second he saw it. They had tons at home, no only for his close relatives but literally shelves. Maybe that had something to do with them being pure-bloods. There were a lot of books in their home library and it would probably be covered in dust, if his parents got home finally. Then again they had a couple of house elves, so he could never know.

"I would love to see them actually!", he said excited as he carefully took the book out of her hands, to flip through it. He would make sure to not actually touch the pictures itself, so he would not smudge them. He looked in interest at the pictures of dodgeball, once that he reached those. He was on some of them of course, but he could see that the focus of these pictures was on only one person; a person Alan could no completely remember the name of. Kyle or something that started with R-, he was not sure, but maybe she could help. "That boy, this one-", he said hovering his pointer finger above the picture of Kyle, ,"What is his name again? I think he introduced himself as Kyle... but he mentioned a name with R", he asked, not able to actually remember the nickname.

This is a main account tied to: Nichlas Forsberg
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
Santario would flush slightly when he mentioned that he would frame the photo as no one had really done that besides her parents. In fact, ironically a birthday gift that she was going to give soon was going to be a framed photo. So that meant a lot to her that he wanted to frame a photo that she had taken. Her family had lots of photo albums as well and although her photos were in there that she had taken she never really thought that it was anything special other than just family photos. When he said that he would love to look at her album her face lit up.

She noticed how carefully he handled it and that made her feel happy to know that someone would take such good care of something that she also treasured. She watched his reactions as he looked over her photos. When he pointed to a photo of Kyle, she realized exactly how many photos of him she had in there, but then again, he was her best friend. So to her, it made sense that she would take a lot of photos of him doing things. “Yes that’s Kyle DeRook Captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. I call him Rook so that is probably what you are referring to.” When she spoke about him there was a sense of pride in her voice especially when she said that he was the captain of the quidditch team. “I really can’t wait till the season starts so that I can get some good photos of the games. Well except the ones I am in any way.”

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
Alan would not notice that she flushed, he was too focused on flipping through the album, finding that the way she took mages just brought them to live. Not only because some of them were literally moving pictures, but also because of the way she took them.

"Rook! That was the name! You are right, that is what he wanted to be called I think",he said nodding quickly, before he looked at the pictures again, "Thinking about it you have a lot of pictures of him- Rook, do you like him? Or are you friends?", he asked. Because of his cousins he knew now, what exactly liking someone meant, or at least he thought he had a slight understanding of what it meant. They just kept on asking, if he liked someone in school adn then when he began counting his friends they asked if he liked liked someone. Well, maybe Alan was still just completely clueless about it and he was not going to ask someone to explain it to him and he would not be a creeper and look it up in the library. It would be just weird, if someone would see. no, no, no. That was no option. Well Alan would just gonna stay clueless about this and if she would know, well he would have the answer. He knew it was something special, but how special he had no idea at all. Would Rook know? Well he already was somehow trying to get Alan to punch him, so asking him this might get him angry or would it? Well... maybe Alan would find out if they liked liked each other. He would find out. "I mean do you like like him", he corrected himself, talking in the manner his cousins did, stressing the first 'like'... whatever that was supposed to mean exactly.

This is a main account tied to: Nichlas Forsberg
Picture snapped of Guitar Tunes PV Santario
When Alan mentioned that she had a lot of pictures of Rook she realized he wasn’t wrong, and she would have even more when it came time to quidditch starting. He asked her if she liked him or if they were friends. Aren’t you supposed to like your friends? This confused her a little she knew she was still learning about this whole friendship thing, but she was pretty sure that you called people your friends because you liked them.

“Of course I like him, He’s my best friend!.” She grinned proud to call him her best friend it was the closest she had ever been to anyone before. “He’s taught me a lot and has inspired a love of quidditch. He makes me comfortable and honestly just being around him is what made me more sociable. That’s honestly why I was able to talk to you about this place.” She grinned more as she looked at him. “So yeah, of course, I like him! He’s a great person to be around!” She thought it was silly that Alan had stressed a second like maybe he had just not heard her correctly the first time which is why she had decided to reiterate that she thought Kyle was a great boy.

“Don’t you have anyone that you like?” The innocent question about having friends that you like on her end was no doubt going to be taken wrong by Alan. Since the boy seemed to have a different definition of the word. “If you don’t you are more than welcome to like me! I think I’m half-decent at this whole thing anyway.” See acquiring friends is easy.

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15