Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up

H.io Name*: Duna
H.io Age*: 11
House: Hufflepuff!
Posting Status: Daily
Your D&D knowledge*: I am a part of 3 ongoing campaigns, one of which I DM
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: I don’t mind either way!
Additional Info: I’m happy to help people new to DND if needed!

Much Love,
Duna
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Jo Morgan
H.io Age: 11
House: GRYFFINDOR
Posting Status: Usually daily, but sometimes bi-weekly.
Your D&D knowledge: (IC) Jo has never played DnD before. (OOC) I have never played DnD before. I live in Asia and this is the first time I heard of a roleplaying game with dice! It sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to learn more about it. I'm not very good at math, so I hope I don't bother anyone.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?: No. I don’t think I have the experience necessary in order to do this.
Additional Info: A patient team would be great, maybe a professor or teacher who could help guide Jo along the more specific rules of DnD (also as a student-teacher bonding thing) I don't know. thank you so much!

"Out here, the wild ones are taming the fear within me.
Scared to call them my friends and be broken again; Is this hope just a mystical dream?"
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Quincy Hughes
H.io Age*: 11
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: Daily.
Your D&D knowledge*: I have not played D and D before. All I know is that it's a game with a person who sets up the scenes and situations.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Not yet. I would in the future, when I am more comfortable with D and D.
Additional Info: Quincy has always wanted to play D and D, but never had the chance to. Her sister, Amy, had always been uninterested.

quᎥᏁᏟᎽ huᎶhᎬs
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
The Form
H.io Name*: Serena Davies
H.io Age*: 12
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: I post quite often, really whenever I get the chance and its actually my turn to post.
Your D&D knowledge*: I have played D&D before
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: I wouldn't mind being a DM, probably be a little hard but I'm sure I could get the hang of it.
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
The Form
H.io Name*: Piérre Marchonné
H.io Age*: 11 yrs
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Quick and daily
Your D&D knowledge*: Love dnd! I have played for three years and it was what helped me find this site! I am currently in a few RL campaigns and I DM one of my own.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Sure! I love DMing, and I’m used to putting up with random BS that can get thrown my way.
Additional Info: Nothing off the top of my head. When are the game groups going to be posted?

Jesters do oft prove prophets. 𓀚
I am the brother account to Romeo Marchonné & Zyva Hel Fae Skógrwight
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Joyce Coulter
H.io Age*: Eleven
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Basically every day
Your D&D knowledge*: I have the basic knowledge from videos, and I learn more everyday!
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No thank you!
Additional Info: I don't have a D&D character just yet-

~We're all mad here~
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: John Swordkill
H.io Age*: 11
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Weekly if possible
Your D&D knowledge*: I have played D&D before with some freinds but there was more messing around than playing D&D.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: I do not care. Preferably not
Additional Info: none

"Some people are good. Some people are bad. All of them can be clobered" --Me
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Riona Murphy
H.io Age*: 11
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Biweekly, sometimes more, sometimes less, my schedule ranges from tight to flexible at any given moment
Your D&D knowledge*: I've been playing DND for almost a year now, though a campaign has never lasted longer than five weeks, and there is still a lot I don't understand, like saving throws.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No thanks! I have travelled down that road a little ways, and it's not an experience I would like to repeat while I still have the memory.
Additional Info: Riona Murphy has experience with D&D as one of her Squib cousins (second cousin twice removed, but that's not important) got really into magical roleplay and got most of her family interested in it too.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, will not be cake.
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Adohiro Moira
H.io Age*: 11
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: One post per day
Your D&D knowledge*: Have you played D&D before? If not, what do you know about D&D (state briefly).yes I’ve payed before and I’d say I know most but I’m bad at keeping track of rolls. 
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: Yes, or no?: yes 
Additional Info: Anything you want to let me know.no 

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘
Dungeons & Dragons Club IC Roleplay Sign-Up
H.io Name*: Caitlyn Boyne
H.io Age*: 12
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Every two or three days
Your D&D knowledge*: I have played D&D before, but it wasn't a properly serious one. However, I do understand the use of 20-sided die and some parts of character creation. Unfortunately, I'm not too good with the combat, so maybe that could be something I could learn.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No thanks!
Additional Info: Nope!

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.