Register
Sign in

29 Sep 2019, 12:57
Help - I want a pet
Tiny Misa wrote:
Kathleen Taylor wrote: Sorry I didn't answer, I wasn't online. I already asked this in the FAQ thread, I think. So could you please remove the second one from there? And by the way, maybe I should look if I got an answer for it... :LOL: Oh, yes, I have. Fantastic!
Did you know that the head of hufflepuff has an owl?
I think that's probably because the pet system is available now yayyyyy... But they cost so much money :( 

I am not, as chosen in my profile, female, but agender. I use the pronouns they/them. Thanks.

30 Sep 2019, 01:15
Help - I want a pet
Quinn Prescott wrote:
Tiny Misa wrote:
Kathleen Taylor wrote: Sorry I didn't answer, I wasn't online. I already asked this in the FAQ thread, I think. So could you please remove the second one from there? And by the way, maybe I should look if I got an answer for it... :LOL: Oh, yes, I have. Fantastic!
Did you know that the head of hufflepuff has an owl?
I think that's probably because the pet system is available now yayyyyy... But they cost so much money :( 
Well, @Quinn Prescott, Rats and Frogs are quite cheap to get as a pet but I know that many people wants a Cat, Owl or a  Pygmy Puff. However, there are a few ways where you can try earn some money. But first, you need to know that you can collect 1 sickle in your boy dormitory everyday (2nd year you'll get 2 sickles each day). You can also earn money (mostly 10 sickles as reward) by doing some errands (But atm they're closed so keep yourself update).

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong