What does it mean to you?
dogsss
|
|
What does it mean to you?
animals
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What does it mean to you?
HUNTING
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
AAAAA!!!
What does it mean to you?
AiScReam
What does it mean to you?
excitement
|
|
What does it mean to you?
Play~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
LIFE
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

𓇼 ˖°- 
★