I Have to Unsubscribe and Re-subscribe and Re-re-subscribe

Hello. For well over a year now, I have noticed that in order to have notifications from the The Every Flavor Beans thread (housed in the At the Counter forum), pop up in my remembrall, I have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to the thread. At some point after subscribing to the forum, I just no longer get notifications. When I think about it and notice it, I go back in, unsubscribe, and re-subscribe. Then I begin to get notifications once again. I have done this at least 4-6 times, and each time I have, the subscribe bell HAS been on an "active" status.

It is the only thread/forum where I seem to have this issue, that I am aware of at any rate.

This is not the end of the world, but I bring it up as I wonder if whatever is causing it is specific to me, or if not, does it affect other people as well, and maybe even in other areas?

Thank you!
~AF

I Have to Unsubscribe and Re-subscribe and Re-re-subscribe
It might be the size or length of the thread. Mega threads, after the go beyond a certain length, start to bug out or not load correctly. It happened with the Let's Chat Thread before as well.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

I Have to Unsubscribe and Re-subscribe and Re-re-subscribe
Solomon Lear wrote: 12 Apr 2025, 01:06 It might be the size or length of the thread. Mega threads, after the go beyond a certain length, start to bug out or not load correctly. It happened with the Let's Chat Thread before as well.
Thanks, Lear.