Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*gobbles down chocoalienz* :wow: :drool:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sneaks in* Hehehe, I win. (for now lol)

Kairilia 'Lia' Durnaum-Peterson

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:(.

Kairilia 'Lia' Durnaum-Peterson

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hola, peasants, I win!

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hola! I win now! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Last edited by Eklipse Kervick on 28 Mar 2025, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh, not again

Kairilia 'Lia' Durnaum-Peterson

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Mar 2025, 13:32
Pettely Knots wrote: 27 Mar 2025, 13:31 Are choco ailiens sentient?
Well, yea :lol:
Also since ya asked :wow:
There's a Fandom page for them?! (I read it all) Anyway, uh, ok, but you shouldn't eat them since they are living creatures, agh, who am I kidding? I eat meat, so, can't judge you. :decayed:

*munches on choco ailiens*

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wolf:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.