Last person to post wins!
*hears a familiar voice*
*Stops giggling*
*peeks out of the burrow and realised it's Kai*
"Oh HELLO @Kai Draxon !! I won't tell you I have the trophy"
*nervous laugh*
*Stops giggling*
*peeks out of the burrow and realised it's Kai*

"Oh HELLO @Kai Draxon !! I won't tell you I have the trophy"
*nervous laugh*
adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey
Last person to post wins!
"Hello, @Bea Blanco."
*raises an eyebrow*
"Where's the trophy?"
*puts on an innocently curious face*
*raises an eyebrow*
"Where's the trophy?"
*puts on an innocently curious face*
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
Sadly I don't know, where the trophy is. And I don't have this trophy—
*reveals the trophy*
*reveals the trophy*
adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey
Last person to post wins!
*stares at Bea before tackling her* GIMME
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
*Runs after Kai to get back the trophy* :shook:
adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey
Last person to post wins!
*steals up trophy and hides it underground* now i’ve won
Last person to post wins!
*watches the trophy being seized right before her eyes*
*Runs after Brook who had already hidden the trophy*
*Uses a metal detector to look for the trophy*
*Runs after Brook who had already hidden the trophy*
*Uses a metal detector to look for the trophy*
adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey