Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

GET KARINA OUT OF INACTIVE ACCOUNT JAIL!!
#Freethekarina!!!
MY BRO DID NUTHIN!!!
Why is Ezrie starting this Hashtag thing now? -Kari says, sobbing in the corner

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tell Karina I’ll miss seeing her on here. <3

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aight I gotchu

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What happened to Kari? I tapped on her account and I can still see it.

Edit: Marcia Suiter got banned for some reason. She told me on another RP site we do together.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Just found out while trying to defend me and Karina's accounts from some double account person we call Willow, I confused them so much it was Karina.
KARINA IM SORRY
#freethekarina

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow. That's a pretty big mess!

I hope you get to come back soon, Kari!!!! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
#freethekarina
my bro did nothing im such a bad lawyer they sent her to BAN jail *sobbing emoji*im getting fired

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
im getting fired chat

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
#Karinaisfree
I'm back guys! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I share the same IP address as some of my friends because I am accessing Hio from my school issued laptop.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”