purebloods vs muggle borns

-19

Personally, I feel uncomfortable with the idea of having a face claim at all. What's the actual probability of your character looking exactly like that person? At that point you're just creating a doppelganger. Plus, there's just something weird about using a real person lol.

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
-18!!

I guess I see what you mean :lol: this site's been around for quite a while so I think before going AI for pics became a norm more people probably used fcs :decayed:
And besides using an fc means more pics of your character, which is really handy in many situations :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
*This post was written before Joseph wrote his*

-20!
I think Joseph used ai to make his pfp.
Had to put it in an ai image detector :decayed:

Anyway, all depends on people's opinions.

For me though, FC or in the flesh ai photos makes me imagine our characters better, and we get more attached to them.

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-18

I did indeed use ai :eyes:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
-19!
🤗

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-18!
Oh yeah btw are you planning to attend the Spring Ball? :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Mar 2025, 00:38 -18!
Oh yeah btw are you planning to attend the Spring Ball? :wow:
-19!

Uhh...
I'd like to. And Pettely probably would.
Planning to go alone though. 😔 No one likes him. He wouldn't mind, Pettely probably doesn't think anyone's attractive anyways.

Just goin' with his cat. To highlight his loneliness. And I really don't mind that. Being alone has become an aspect of him yk?

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-18!!

Aw c'mon I'm sure a lot of people would love to go with you :lol: believe it or not there are probably many people stuck in the same situation as you lol

Rn I'm more concerned about what Jose's gonna wear than who's he's gonna go with :eyes:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Mar 2025, 00:52 -18!!

Aw c'mon I'm sure a lot of people would love to go with you :lol: believe it or not there are probably many people stuck in the same situation as you lol

Rn I'm more concerned about what Jose's gonna wear than who's he's gonna go with :eyes:
-19!

No, I mean, Pettely is unable to find a partner, and probably doesn't want one too. OOC I would love to find one but that just breaks character for me. 'Sides another opportunity to showcase his nature to not get along woth humans well! :cheers:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

purebloods vs muggle borns
-18!!

You sounded so depressed jn XD
Maybe Joseph would js go with Astra if that helps :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.