Take the last letter and make a new word
Youthful
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Liability
'If the map says "here be dragons", that's exactly where I want to go'
sta ◦ 10 | eva ◦ 9 | str ◦ 2 | wis ◦ 5 | arc ◦ 7 | acc ◦ 7
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆
Take the last letter and make a new word
Yam
Always be there for others, but never forget to leave yourself behind
Take the last letter and make a new word
Mercury!
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
Take the last letter and make a new word
Yemen
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Nitrogen
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Nocturnal!
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
Take the last letter and make a new word
Likely
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

𓇼 ˖°- 
★