Last person to post wins!
omg same tho I was watching since iland too and sunoo is the same for me, loved him since then
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Honestly, I love all ENHYPEN, but Heeseung is and always will have my heart!
Last person to post wins!
Heyo!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
How are you?
Last person to post wins!
Good! Though I have a ton of replies to do. How about you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Did a science project. Now working on some banners
Last person to post wins!
Hiiiiii
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Last person to post wins!
Heyoooooooooooooo
*throws chocolate everywhere*
*throws chocolate everywhere*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
*Eats*
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell