purebloods vs muggle borns

-6

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
color=#283c78

purebloods vs muggle borns
-7!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
-8

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9

purebloods vs muggle borns
-7

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
-8

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
color=#283c78

purebloods vs muggle borns
-7

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
-8

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
color=#283c78

purebloods vs muggle borns
-7

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞

purebloods vs muggle borns
-6!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

purebloods vs muggle borns
-5!

❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞