Last person to post wins!
*splashes boba over Jaemin*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
I mean you are swimming in boba
*drinks a mouthful*
*drinks a mouthful*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]*does the No Doubt by ENHYPEN dance instead of swimming around in the boba river*
Last person to post wins!
not even gonna lie I think bite me is still my fav song from them I never got over it hahah
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Bite Me is amazing! My fav is gotta be Fatal Trouble!
Last person to post wins!
that's my other favorite the two of those songs are chefs kiss
Last person to post wins!
[quote]ENHYPEN songs have and always will be great! I've been stanning them since I-land, and well, Heeseung has, and will always be my ult!