Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*splashes boba over Jaemin* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
gimme all the boba

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I mean you are swimming in boba :LOL:
*drinks a mouthful*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
okay that's true

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]*does the No Doubt by ENHYPEN dance instead of swimming around in the boba river*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
not even gonna lie I think bite me is still my fav song from them I never got over it hahah

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Bite Me is amazing! My fav is gotta be Fatal Trouble!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
that's my other favorite the two of those songs are chefs kiss

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]ENHYPEN songs have and always will be great! I've been stanning them since I-land, and well, Heeseung has, and will always be my ult!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish