Last person to post wins!
[quote]Good thing I came when I came
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Probably the fastest spell I casted too!
Last person to post wins!
Tracey! Tyty but man I wanted to try out my parachute
You're in chocoland too?
You're in chocoland too?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Hehe, fast practice for sure!
Aw, Jose, you can still try it out!
Yes, I'm in chocoland too!
Aw, Jose, you can still try it out!
Yes, I'm in chocoland too!
Last person to post wins!
Yayyy you'll be around to see it's creation then
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Creation? What creation?
Last person to post wins!
*Pours Tracey's milk tea supply into a deep trench to form a boba river*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.