Last person to post wins!
[quote]I wonder if there's a milk tea/boba land!
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Yes, boba is amazing! Oh, would you like some of my homemade milk tea? If Jose was here, he would steal it all. But, good thing is, I still have some.
Last person to post wins!
*steals Tracey's milk tea supply*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Well, there goes the rest of my milk tea supply. Oh well, guess I'll hafta make some more!
Last person to post wins!
*sipping milk tea hungrily*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Jose, you have like 100 bottles with you. Don't you dare tell me you want more
Last person to post wins!
Milk tea land!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
As you might've seen, Jose stole the rest of my milk tea. Perhaps he could give you some?