Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]I wonder if there's a milk tea/boba land!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Yes, boba is amazing! Oh, would you like some of my homemade milk tea? If Jose was here, he would steal it all. But, good thing is, I still have some.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*steals Tracey's milk tea supply* :decayed: :clown:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Well, there goes the rest of my milk tea supply. Oh well, guess I'll hafta make some more!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sipping milk tea hungrily* :drool:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Jose, you have like 100 bottles with you. Don't you dare tell me you want more

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg yes I will happily take some milk tea!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Milk tea land! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Jaemin Choi wrote: 8 Mar 2025, 01:13 omg yes I will happily take some milk tea!!
As you might've seen, Jose stole the rest of my milk tea. Perhaps he could give you some?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish