Last person to post wins!
I'm on this site for 5 months so I'm a baby slytherin tooooooo
Last person to post wins!
It's not official titles. I literally made them up as I typed.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
Pookie, I'm being attacked by a Badger
Last person to post wins!
Karina I'm helped kick Pet
Last person to post wins!
Badgers are feisty creatures.
You mess with us, we mess you.
*Cracks knuckles*
*And toes*
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
Well, lions don mess around. You better watch outPettely Knots wrote: 7 Mar 2025, 14:34Badgers are feisty creatures.
You mess with us, we mess you.
*Cracks knuckles*
*And toes*
Last person to post wins!
Looks like I'm a child badger
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.