Last person to post wins!
Yayyyy
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
hi caspian!
sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 2 | wis • 9 | arc • 8 | acc • 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence
Last person to post wins!
Just saw your HP rp... thing!
Such a cool idea! Couldn't participate cause of my busy schedule, but I'll closely follow the journey!
Such a cool idea! Couldn't participate cause of my busy schedule, but I'll closely follow the journey!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
Haha, thanks! Maybe we could start an RP too. You're kind of new, but your catching close to the amount of posts I made.
You: 617
Me: 676
You: 617
Me: 676
Last person to post wins!
Ha ha, I am a very active baby badger.
Anyway, always open to rps!!!
Did your character call Dudely mudblood?
Anyway, always open to rps!!!
Did your character call Dudely mudblood?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
Oh, haha yeah. Because this is a recreated version, he also got into Hogwarts. Also, I didn't realize people read my threads. Usually they skim through. Lol
Also.... Baby Badger? What?????????
Also.... Baby Badger? What?????????
Last person to post wins!
You're a toddler snake.
And I am a baby badger.
Ha ha ha.
If been in the site for less than 6 months: Baby ________ (animal of your house)
If been here less than a year. Toddler _________
If 2 years: Child ____________
If 3 years: pre-teen ___________
And so on...
And I am a baby badger.
Ha ha ha.
If been in the site for less than 6 months: Baby ________ (animal of your house)
If been here less than a year. Toddler _________
If 2 years: Child ____________
If 3 years: pre-teen ___________
And so on...
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell