Last person to post wins!
Ha ha ha ha.
*Kicks agian*
You have a nice name.
I am forgiven.
*Kicks agian*
You have a nice name.
I am forgiven.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
*Dodges
*
Last person to post wins!
I just realized you're a little baby badger!!!!
Omgggggggg
You acted like you've been here forever, I didn't know!
I shouldn't kick newbies.
Sorry.
Omgggggggg
You acted like you've been here forever, I didn't know!
I shouldn't kick newbies.
Sorry.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
She's been here longer than you have
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
It's all good, I didn't know I acted like that, but I think its a good thing
Probably
Last person to post wins!
Only has 34 posts, I don't know! Sry.
You were so active recently. I thought you were new. And made those 30 posts over the past weeks!
Last edited by Pettely Knots on 7 Mar 2025, 06:22, edited 1 time in total.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
I don't make actual posts sadly, spend too much time in the game room!
Last person to post wins!
Well, congrats on being a game-roomer!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
There's nothing more honourable than being a game roomer
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
I will take this honor upon me with pride