Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Ha ha ha ha.
*Kicks agian*

You have a nice name.
I am forgiven.

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Dodges :unimpressed:*

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I just realized you're a little baby badger!!!!
Omgggggggg

You acted like you've been here forever, I didn't know!

I shouldn't kick newbies.

Sorry. :cheers:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
She's been here longer than you have :shock: :decayed: :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It's all good, I didn't know I acted like that, but I think its a good thing :cute: Probably
:cheers:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Mar 2025, 06:20 She's been here longer than you have :shock: :decayed: :decayed:
Only has 34 posts, I don't know! Sry.
;)

You were so active recently. I thought you were new. And made those 30 posts over the past weeks!
Last edited by Pettely Knots on 7 Mar 2025, 06:22, edited 1 time in total.

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don't make actual posts sadly, spend too much time in the game room!

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well, congrats on being a game-roomer!
:rofl:

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
There's nothing more honourable than being a game roomer :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I will take this honor upon me with pride 🫡

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm