Last person to post wins!
I forgot about Treasure augh I love their music, Elast is amazing โค
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
[quote]OMG! TREASURE! I LUV THEM!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
elast are literally my babies (pretty much why I am using Yejun as my fc so)
Last person to post wins!
Soobin is my fc as a KCA., yeju matched Ann's desc so yay
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
yeji is just chefs kiss I'm looking forward to her solo stuff
Last person to post wins!
Same grrr she is gonna be so good !! I'm currently covering jennies songs So yay![]()
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
Yeah!! I cover a bunch of songs I've done, Jennie, Minnie(Gidle), Jisoo, Billie eilish & a few more
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
that's awesome omg I wish I had the confidence to do that but I am no where near good enough so
, yeju matched Ann's desc so yay