Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

is that chaewon I see ๐Ÿ‘€

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YES KIM CHAEWON MY BELOVED RAAAH

sta โ€ข 5 | eva โ€ข 8 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 9 | arc โ€ข 8 | acc โ€ข 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
CHAEWON IS MY BIAS OMG HAHAH

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
๐Ÿค ME AND THE HOMIES WITH GOOD TASTE

sta โ€ข 5 | eva โ€ข 8 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 9 | arc โ€ข 8 | acc โ€ข 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
kpop talk ๐Ÿ›

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I love gidle first group I staned

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜…

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
bts was my first one

saw yoongi in dope and was like who is he I love him

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I've never stanned bts ๐Ÿ˜…

ITZY is one my fav gg's

ืฅ๐“†‰โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†โ€ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง๐“‡ผ ห–ยฐ- ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿž โ˜