Last person to post wins!
YES KIM CHAEWON MY BELOVED RAAAH
sta โข 5 | eva โข 8 | str โข 2 | wis โข 9 | arc โข 8 | acc โข 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence
Last person to post wins!
ME AND THE HOMIES WITH GOOD TASTE
sta โข 5 | eva โข 8 | str โข 2 | wis โข 9 | arc โข 8 | acc โข 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence
Terrible Presence
Last person to post wins!
kpop talk
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
[quote]yas!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
I love gidle first group I staned
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
Last person to post wins!
bts was my first one
saw yoongi in dope and was like who is he I love him
saw yoongi in dope and was like who is he I love him
Last person to post wins!
I've never stanned bts![]()
ITZY is one my fav gg's
ืฅ๐โ๏ฝกหโโ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me

๐ผ หยฐ- ๐๐ท๐ญ๐ป๐ธ๐ท๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ช ๐๐ช๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ผ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ท๐ฒ๐ท๐ฐ 
โ
