Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Why were you gonna go cry anyways? *looks at Jaemin curiously*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh that was just sweet of you to say so I was being dramatic haha

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Aha! I knew it!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
haha yes yes we love dramatic here

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Yas! *randomly does the dance to Drama by aespa*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg I saw them in concert that performance was amazing it's one of my fav songs from them

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Oooooooooooo, lucky! Honestly, idk if I have a fav aespa songs, but their honestly my fav girl group

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
erm ningning is the maknae, which means in korean culture she eats last...

sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 2 | wis • 9 | arc • 8 | acc • 8
Impartial
Terrible Presence

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]aw, poor ningning. I hope she's getting enough to eat at least

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish