Last person to post wins!
shouts: "Nooo!!! This isn't a dueling arena....!!!"
Secretly enjoys the munching fight
Secretly enjoys the munching fight
Last person to post wins!
Chocolato trinaquillum!
*turns her in to choco*
*turns her in to choco*
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
*Licks her chocolate skin. YUMMY!*
My
My
Last edited by Karina Eaglewood on 6 Mar 2025, 14:07, edited 1 time in total.
Last person to post wins!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
I wish I could transfigure things to chocolate... oh wait, I can!
"Choco Tranquillity!"
"Choco Tranquillity!"
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
Last person to post wins!
But isn't your leg made of chocolate?
Last person to post wins!
I ate it all.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell