Pratiti Thakur
LeviOsa
Reducio
Wingardiam Leviosa!
As Pratiti stepped into the classroom, jittering with excitement to finally learn and perform magic with a wand, she was internally scared. A series of what ifs in her mind.
What if I am not able to perform a spell?
What if I accidently blow this class up?
What if I put fire on my hair? Keeping in mind that I love them.
What if I end up making a joke of myself?
What if this, what if that.
Or maybe I'm just overthinking?
She sat down in the middle, hoping this lesson goes well. This is her fist charms lesson after all! Her mother is skilled in charms, and Pratiti hope she get some of those skills from her mother.
Levitating a feather sounds quite easy, but let's see how it goes. Just have to remember, swish and flick, with the clear incantation.