purebloods vs muggle borns
13!
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
purebloods vs muggle borns
12 @ Matt McClureMay I ask why you are putting everything in reducio?
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
purebloods vs muggle borns
13
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
purebloods vs muggle borns
14!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
12
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
purebloods vs muggle borns
13
Bigender / Male At birth
Hufflepuff at heart
Hufflepuff at heart
The difference between a hero and a coward is one step sideways