Take the last letter and make a new word
Normally
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
You?
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
Take the last letter and make a new word
Overtly
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
Take the last letter and make a new word
High
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
Take the last letter and make a new word
Everyone.
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞
Take the last letter and make a new word
Tacos!
❝I've never truly understood why people limit themselves the way they do. Why only choose one when you could have it all?❞