25 Feb 2025, 22:58
Let's Chat!
We ended up running a 5k! Nothing too fast, and we saw two parks that we stopped atAva Winchect wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 21:53 The weather is amazing where I live so my sister and I are going for a run![]()
25 Feb 2025, 22:59
Let's Chat!
So did I!Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site![]()
I joined the site to write more![]()
Except I was uneducated in what exactly I could roleplay, leaving half of my characters' stories futures on the line
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Feb 2025, 23:02
Let's Chat!
Me too, I joined the site for my creative writing, even though I don't do much RP cause I'm busy.Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site![]()
I joined the site to write more![]()
25 Feb 2025, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Same!!! I joined here to get myself more motivated to write my book!Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site![]()
I joined the site to write more![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
25 Feb 2025, 23:05
Let's Chat!
Yayy I'm glad! Don't worry, I've got 23 threads I'm doing now so you're goodJoseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:39 I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month![]()
Ooh same here!! I joined because I like rping and want to write more and get better at it!Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site![]()
I joined the site to write more![]()
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
25 Feb 2025, 23:07
Let's Chat!
I also have probably close to 30 active threads now!Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 23:05Yayy I'm glad! Don't worry, I've got 23 threads I'm doing now so you're goodJoseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:39 I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month![]()
Ooh same here!! I joined because I like rping and want to write more and get better at it!Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site![]()
I joined the site to write more![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
25 Feb 2025, 23:08
Let's Chat!
That's insane
30? I can hardly even manage 5!
I don't understand how people get replies done so quickly
30? I can hardly even manage 5!
I don't understand how people get replies done so quickly
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Feb 2025, 23:09
Let's Chat!
I can sometimes get a 200 word RP in 5 to 10 minutes or less because I'm used to writing a lot thanks to my school.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
25 Feb 2025, 23:11
Let's Chat!
25 Feb 2025, 23:12
Let's Chat!
@Lyanna Oak @Joseph Sims 
Mhm exactly! And I still want to rp with more people, I'm gonna do one with Oogie, Valk and Prat too soon
Like, it's wayy too much, but it's fun rping with people you haven't done a thread with yet, so in a few days it'll be 30 for me! 
Also,
Mhm exactly! And I still want to rp with more people, I'm gonna do one with Oogie, Valk and Prat too soon
Also,
5 minutes???Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 23:09Yeah. I'm a bit crazy.
I can sometimes get a 200 word RP in 5 to 10 minutes or less because I'm used to writing a lot thanks to my school.
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |