Back 10205 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 21:53 The weather is amazing where I live so my sister and I are going for a run ^^
We ended up running a 5k! Nothing too fast, and we saw two parks that we stopped at :D

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site :cryhappy:
I joined the site to write more :decayed:
So did I!

Except I was uneducated in what exactly I could roleplay, leaving half of my characters' stories futures on the line 😭

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site :cryhappy:
I joined the site to write more :decayed:
Me too, I joined the site for my creative writing, even though I don't do much RP cause I'm busy.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site :cryhappy:
I joined the site to write more :decayed:
Same!!! I joined here to get myself more motivated to write my book! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:39 I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month :decayed:
Yayy I'm glad! Don't worry, I've got 23 threads I'm doing now so you're good :sad:
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site :cryhappy:
I joined the site to write more :decayed:
Ooh same here!! I joined because I like rping and want to write more and get better at it! :wow:

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 23:05
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:39 I saw da starter! I'll try to reply when I can sorry about my reply speed T.T February is a really busy month for me, but it should get better next month :decayed:
Yayy I'm glad! Don't worry, I've got 23 threads I'm doing now so you're good :sad:
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:46 But that's the whole point of the site :cryhappy:
I joined the site to write more :decayed:
Ooh same here!! I joined because I like rping and want to write more and get better at it! :wow:
I also have probably close to 30 active threads now! :lol: I have probably made a grave mistake, but I don't care! I love RPing and I missed it! I used to RP on an app, but it was just something we did in small bursts. It wasn't actual RPing like this.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's insane :woot:
30? I can hardly even manage 5! :cryhappy:
I don't understand how people get replies done so quickly :/

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Yeah. I'm a bit crazy.
I can sometimes get a 200 word RP in 5 to 10 minutes or less because I'm used to writing a lot thanks to my school.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I remember how horrid my writing was when I joined- I love how much it's improved since then thanks to this site <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
@Lyanna Oak @Joseph Sims :grin:
Mhm exactly! And I still want to rp with more people, I'm gonna do one with Oogie, Valk and Prat too soon :lol: Like, it's wayy too much, but it's fun rping with people you haven't done a thread with yet, so in a few days it'll be 30 for me! :shock:

Also,
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 23:09 :lol: Yeah. I'm a bit crazy.
I can sometimes get a 200 word RP in 5 to 10 minutes or less because I'm used to writing a lot thanks to my school.
5 minutes??? :shock2:

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
Back 10205 / 18141