Back 10203 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Marcia Suiter wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:14
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:12 What other Harry Potter website? Is it pfr?
Pfr?
It called Hexprg.com
I've never heard of that website! I may have to check it out!

Edit: nvm. It's blocked on my school computer.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine too. I have to get on it at home.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh that other site Tracey was using :lol:
I think it's blocked on my device too, much like Hio :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hio isn't blocked at school like Hex is.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky you :happy:
My school recently blocked it for me :cry2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:15
Andronica James wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 22:13
Lyanna Oak wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 21:00 Heya Andronica! How's your day goin'?
late respond wow, but its going good!! How's yours?
Glad to hear it, I'm good too!
Glad your good!!

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Surprisingly, H.io isn't blocked, but for some reason my school's internet won't load it, so I always have to wait to get onto here after school.

Also, I think I'm finally going to actually make a banner for the Beauxbatons event! :lol: I've been using my lore banner for it as a placeholder for a little too long! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I won't be on for like 3 days 😅 I got a lot of songs to finish

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
*builds pillow fort* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*hides in pillow fort* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 10203 / 18141